A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, June 2018
- Complex Vascular Ring Diagnosed on Cardiovascular MR in a 3-Day-Old Infant
- Jeremy R. Burt, Michael Valente, Ali Agha, Kimberly Beavers, Joseph Limback, Michael Fiorino, Rebecca Vicenti, Fiona Tissavirasingham, Khurram Butt, Andrew R. Crofton
- Longitudinal Measurements of Intra- and Extracellular pH Gradient in a Rat Model of Glioma
- Heeseung Lim, Mohammed Albatany, Francisco Martínez-Santiesteban, Robert Bartha, Timothy J. Scholl 55
- Characterization of an Orthotopic Rat Model of Glioblastoma Using Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Bioluminescence Imaging
- Trung N.T. Le, Heeseung Lim, Amanda M. Hamilton, Katie M. Parkins, Yuanxin Chen, Timothy J. Scholl, John A. Ronald 66
- Dual-Energy CT-Derived Iodine Content and Spectral Attenuation Analysis of Metastatic Versus Nonmetastatic Lymph Nodes in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oropharynx
- Alexandra M. Foust, Rukya M. Ali, Xuan V. Nguyen, Amit Agrawal, Luciano M. Prevedello, Eric C. Bourekas, Daniel J. Boulter 72
- What's Old Is New Again: The Sacroiliac Joint as a Cause of Lateralizing Low Back Pain
- Jennifer Saunders, Mel Cusi, Hans Van der Wall 78
- Manganese-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Detection and Characterization of Colorectal Cancers
- Liang Wen, Xinan Shi, Liping He, Dan Han 84
- Enhanced Bone Metastases in Skeletally Immature Mice
- Henry R. Haley, Nathan Shen, Tonela Qyli, Johanna M. Buschhaus, Matthew Pirone, Kathryn E. Luker, Gary D. Luker