A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 3, Issue 1, March 2017
Advances in Brief
- Ferritin-EGFP Chimera as an Endogenous Dual-Reporter for Both Fluorescent and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Human Glioma U251 Cells
- Caihong Jiang, Dongmei Wu, E. Mark Haacke 9
- MRI-Guided Stereotactic Biopsy of Murine GBM for Spatiotemporal Molecular Genomic Assessment
- Stefanie Galbán, Wajd N. Al-Holou, Hanxiao Wang, Amanda R. Welton, Kevin Heist, Xin Kathy Hu, Roeland GW Verhaak, Yuan Zhu, Carlos Espinoza, Thomas L. Chenevert, Ben A. Hoff, Craig J. Galbán, Brian D. Ross
- Quantitative Analysis of the Spatial Distribution of Metastatic Brain Lesions
- Ted K. Yanagihara, Albert Lee, Tony J. C. Wang 23
- DCE-MRI Texture Features for Early Prediction of Breast Cancer Response
- Guillaume Thibault, Alina Tudorica, Aneela Afzal, Stephen Y-C. Chui, Arpana Naik, Megan L. Troxell, Kathleen A. Kemmer, Karen Y. Oh, Nicole Roy, Neda Jafarian, Megan L. Holtorf, Wei Huang, Xubo Song 33
- Intrathoracic Fat Measurements Using Multidetector Computed Tomography (MDCT): Feasibility and Reproducibility
- Jadranka Stojanovska, El-Sayed H. Ibrahim, Aamer R. Chughtai, Elizabeth A. Jackson, Barry H. Gross, Jon A. Jacobson, Alexander Tsodikov, Brian Daneshvar, Benjamin D. Long, Thomas L. Chenevert, Ella A. Kazerooni 41
- A Population-Based Digital Reference Object (DRO) for Optimizing Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast (DSC)-MRI Methods for Clinical Trials
- Natenael B. Semmineh, Ashley M. Stokes, Laura C. Bell, Jerrold L. Boxerman, C. Chad Quarles 50
- An MR-Based Viscosity-Type Regularization Method for Electrical Property Tomography
- Changyou Li, Wenwei Yu, and Shao Ying Huang 60
- Low-Noise Active Decoupling Circuit and its Application to 13C Cryogenic RF Coils at 3T
- Juan Diego Sanchez-Heredia, Esben Søvsø Szocska Hansen, Christoffer Laustsen, Vitaliy Zhurbenko, Jan Henrik Ardenkjær-Larsen