A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 4, Issue 3, September 2018
Advances in Brief
- Virtual Reality Tool Simulates MRI Experience
- Richard K.J. Brown, Sean Petty, Stephanie O'Malley, Jadranka Stojanovska, Matthew S. Davenport, Ella A. Kazerooni, Daniel Fessahazion 99
- Meningeal Lymphatic Vessel Flow Runs Countercurrent to Venous Flow in the Superior Sagittal Sinus of the Human Brain
- Phillip H. Kuo, Carol Stuehm, Scott Squire, Kevin Johnson 105
- Renal Energy Metabolism Following Acute Dichloroacetate and 2,4-Dinitrophenol Administration: Assessing the Cumulative Action with Hyperpolarized [1-¹³C]Pyruvate MRI
- Lotte Bonde Bertelsen, Per Mose Nielsen, Haiyun Qi, Christian Østergaard Mariager, Jakob Lindhardt, Christoffer Laustsen
- Development of a Symmetric Echo-Planar Spectroscopy Imaging Framework for Hyperpolarized ¹³C Imaging in a Clinical PET/MR Scanner
- Abubakr Eldirdiri, Stefan Posse, Lars G. Hanson, Rie B. Hansen, Pernille Holst, Christina Schøier, Annemarie T Kristensen, Helle Hjorth Johannesen, Andreas Kjaer, Adam E. Hansen, Jan Henrik Ardenkjaer-Larsen 123
- Improving B0 Correction for pH-Weighted Amine Proton Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer (CEST) Imaging by Use of k-Means Clustering and Lorentzian Estimation
- Jingwen Yao, Dan Ruan, Catalina Raymond, Linda M. Liau, Noriko Salamon, Whitney B. Pope, Phioanh L. Nghiemphu, Albert Lai, Timothy F. Cloughesy, Benjamin M. Ellingson 138
- Feasibility of Deep Learning–Based PET/MR Attenuation Correction in the Pelvis Using Only Diagnostic MR Images
- Tyler J. Bradshaw, Gengyan Zhao, Hyungseok Jang, Fang Liu, Alan B. McMillan 148
- Calibration Software for Quantitative PET/CT Imaging Using Pocket Phantoms
- Dženan Zukić, Darrin W. Byrd, Paul E. Kinahan, Andinet Enquobahrie