A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 4, Issue 4, December 2018
Advances in Brief
- Generative Adversarial Networks for the Creation of Realistic Artificial Brain Magnetic Resonance Images
- Koshino Kazuhiro, Rudolf A. Werner, Fujio Toriumi, Mehrbod S. Javadi, Martin G. Pomper, Lilja B. Solnes, Franco Verde, Takahiro Higuchi, Steven P. Rowe
- Arterial Input Functions and Tissue Response Curves in Dynamic Glucose-Enhanced (DGE) Imaging: Comparison Between glucoCEST and Blood Glucose Sampling in Humans
- Linda Knutsson, Anina Seidemo, Anna Rydhög Scherman, Karin Markenroth Bloch, Rita R. Kalyani, Mads Andersen, Pia C. Sundgren, Ronnie Wirestam, Gunther Helms, Peter C.M. van Zijl, Xiang Xu 172
- Multivoxel 1H-MR Spectroscopy Biometrics for Preoprerative Differentiation Between Brain Tumors
- Faris Durmo, Anna Rydelius, Sandra Cuellar Baena, Krister Askaner, Jimmy Lätt, Johan Bengzon, Elisabet Englund, Thomas L. Chenevert, Isabella M. Björkman-Burtscher, Pia C. Sundgren 182
- Pitfalls in Gallium-68 PSMA PET/CT Interpretation—A Pictorial Review
- Deepa Shetty, Dhruv Patel, Ken Le, Chuong Bui, Robert Mansberg 194
- A Radiodensity Histogram Study of the Brain in Multiple Sclerosis
- Keith A. Cauley, Samuel W. Fielden 204
- Evaluation of Virtual Reality for Detection of Lung Nodules on Computed Tomography
- Brian J. Nguyen, Aman Khurana, Brendon Bagley, Andrew Yen, Richard K.J. Brown, Jadranka Stojanovska, Michael Cline, Mitchell Goodsitt, Sebastian Obrzut