A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 4, Issue 1, March 2018
Advances in Brief
- Granulomatous Lymphangitis Masquerading as Relapsed Hodgkin Disease on FDG PET/CT
- Mansour Mustafa, Dhruv Patel, Lily Shen, Anita Shetty, Robert Mansberg
- Assessing Mucosal Inflammation in a DSS-Induced Colitis Mouse Model by MR Colonography
- Inbal E. Biton, Noa Stettner, Ori Brener, Ayelet Erez, Alon Harmelin, Joel R. Garbow 14
- Brain Tumor Characterization Using Multibiometric Evaluation of MRI
- Faris Durmo, Jimmy Lätt, Anna Rydelius, Silke Engelholm, Sara Kinhult, Krister Askaner, Elisabet Englund, Johan Bengzon, Markus Nilsson, Isabella M. Björkman-Burtscher, Thomas Chenevert, Linda Knutsson, Pia C. Sundgren 26
- Feature Tracking Cardiac MRI Reveals Abnormalities in Ventricular Function in Patients With Bicuspid Aortic Valve and Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Nicholas S. Burris, Ana Paula S. Lima, Michael D. Hope, Karen G. Ordovas 33
- Simultaneous Estimation of Bias and Resolution in PET Images With a Long-Lived “Pocket” Phantom System
- Paul E. Kinahan, Darrin W. Byrd, Brian Helba, Kristen A. Wangerin, Xiaoxiao Liu, Joshua R. Levy, Keith C. Allberg, Karthik Krishnan, Ricardo S. Avila