A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 3, Issue 3, September 2017
- Imaging Regional Metabolic Changes in the Ischemic Rat Heart in Vivo Using Hyperpolarized [1-13C]Pyruvate
- Mette Hauge Lauritzen, Peter Magnusson, Christoffer Laustsen, Sadia Asghar Butt, Jan Henrik Ardenkjær-Larsen, Lise Vejby Søgaard, Olaf B. Paulson, Per Åkeson 131
- Monitoring Radiation Treatment Effects in Glioblastoma: FLAIR Volume as Significant Predictor of Survival
- Matthew D. Garrett, Ted K. Yanagihara, Randy Yeh, Guy M. McKhann, Michael B. Sisti, Jeffrey N. Bruce, Sameer A. Sheth, Adam M. Sonabend, Tony J. C. Wang 138
- Correcting Nonpathological Variation in Longitudinal Parametric Response Maps of CT Scans in COPD Subjects: SPIROMICS
- Antonio Fernández-Baldera, Charles R. Hatt, Susan Murray, Eric A. Hoffman, Ella A. Kazerooni, Fernando J. Martinez, MeiLan K. Han, Craig J. Galbán 146
- Can Hyperpolarized 13C-Urea be Used to Assess Glomerular Filtration Rate? A Retrospective Study
- Christian Østergaard Mariager, Per Mose Nielsen, Haiyun Qi, Marie Schroeder, Lotte Bonde Bertelsen, Christoffer Laustsen 153
- High-Resolution MR Imaging of Muscular Fat Fraction—Comparison of Three T2-Based Methods and Chemical Shift-Encoded Imaging
- Lena Trinh, Emelie Lind, Pernilla Peterson, Jonas Svensson, Lars E. Olsson, Sven Månsson 163
- Vascular Deformation Mapping (VDM) of Thoracic Aortic Enlargement in Aneurysmal Disease and Dissection
- Nicholas S. Burris, Benjamin A. Hoff, Ella A. Kazerooni, Brian D. Ross