A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 5, Issue 3, September 2019
- Differentiation of Myositis-Induced Models of Bacterial Infection and Inflammation with T₂-Weighted, CEST, and DCE-MRI
- Joshua M. Goldenberg, Alexander J. Berthusen, Julio Cárdenas-Rodríguez, Mark D. Pagel 292
- Automatic Tumor Segmentation With a Convolutional Neural Network in Multiparametric MRI: Influence of Distortion Correction
- Lars Bielak, Nicole Wiedenmann, Nils Henrik Nicolay, Thomas Lottner, Johannes Fischer, Hatice Bunea, Anca-Ligia Grosu, Michael Bock 300
- Cubic-Spline Interpolation for Sparse-View CT Image Reconstruction With Filtered Backprojection in Dynamic Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Esmaeil Enjilela, Ting-Yim Lee, Gerald Wisenberg, Patrick Teefy, Rodrigo Bagur, Ali Islam, Jiang Hsieh, Aaron So 308
- R2* Relaxation Affects Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI in Cancer and Underestimates Treatment Response at 7 T
- Jana Kim, Siver A. Moestue, Tone F. Bathen, Eugene Kim 320
- Test–Retest Performance of a 1-Hour Multiparametric MR Image Acquisition Pipeline With Orthotopic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patient-Derived Tumor Xenografts
- Xia Ge, James D. Quirk, John A. Engelbach, G. Larry Bretthorst, Shunqiang Li, Kooresh I. Shoghi, Joel R. Garbow, Joseph J. H. Ackerman